Monday 11 April 2016

MacDive 2.6.3 (Mac OS X) + Crack


MacDive 2.6.3 (Mac OS X) | 17 MB
MacDive is your digital logbook for downloading and logging your dives right from your dive computer! Supporting over 50 models of computer from Atomic Aquatics, Aeris, Mares, Oceanic, Suunto, and more, it's back for version 2!


Tight image integration
MacDive can automatically associate your photos with dives - and place them right where you took them!
         
Cloud Sync
Take your dive log on the go using the built in cloud syncing with MacDive for iOS. Sync everything, including your existing Smart Logs.
 
All new gear management
View and track your gear, and manage it via drag and drop groups.
         
Map all of your dive sites
See where you've been diving - and where you haven't!

Requires OS X 10.7 or later

Home Page - http://www.mac-dive.com/features.php

downloadnow.gif (280×60)

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named wahabtech.net
    Diving Log Crack

    ReplyDelete